While I was asleep, I had the STRANGEST dreams. I don't remember the flow of things, just details:
- Ang and I were remodeling a house (Have I been watching too much 'Flip This House' and 'Property Ladder'?). NICE and really big. One night someone shattered a front window and the side door to the kitchen. Maybe looking for tools since the house was obviously being remodeled? I told her to get wood to cover the windows, but she replaced the windows and I was just waiting for someone to break in again.
- It was hard to get anything complete at the renovation because Paris Hilton (!!!!??????!!!!?????WHAT??????!!!!!?????
- On the third time, I said I needed to go back in the house to get my money and a book to read. I said everything was sitting on the counter in the house, so someone offered to run get it while I got ready. In the car, that person handed me a five dollar bill and some cook book.
- We were told by that person that we were making a pit stop for a book signing. We walked up to a table with a portly red-haired woman and five or six people around. She motioned us to the table, but we said the others were there first. Turned out they were staff. The author turned out to be for the cook book the other girl brought me, and NOBODY had shown up. She was so excited to have us there she wouldn't let us leave. She ran and got champagne (Hello? Where exactly in the book store was that located? Is there a hidden bar I've been unaware of all of these years?) and some pink cream she kept pouring in it. It was horrible, but she kept trying to make this awkward social situation work.
- We finally got to where the concert was supposed to be, but there was an Indy car race going on. We stayed for only a little while.
- The next day, at my bank, I found that someone had spent thousands of dollars more than I had from my account. I tried to leap into action to avoid anything else and get my money back.
That's when I woke up.
Tawk amongst yaselves.