1) He makes me laugh almost every day.
2) He's truly brilliant and can figure out almost anything.
3) When mad, he will always walk away rather than raise his voice to me.
4) He stands with me as a true Partner when it comes to raising the kids.
5) His big, beautiful brown eyes and those long, dark eyelashes he was
nice enough to bless our sons with.
6) The twinkle in his eye when he's been drinking, and it looks like he
is just RIGHT on the verge of sharing the world's funniest (or
raunchiest) joke with you.
7) Despite complaining about his family, I see that he will do anything
to help them. Anything.
8) The little acts of kindness or romance he can pull out of nowhere
9) Finding a love letter from when we first started dating and still
having my heart melt over it.
10)Saying that he loves me no matter what happens on the outside - long
hair or short, thin or bigger, pale or tan, dressed up or in jammies.
Sometimes we get so caught up in the day-to-day of our lives. Many people
thought that 7/7/07 was going to be some big lucky day - but for some it
was the worst day of their lives. Today, I wanted to make it known that
it was just like any day in my life - perfect because I have my boys and
Scott with me.
I think everyone should put together lists like this for those they
love in their life, and don't just keep them private. SHOW THEM!!!
Take it the other way, as well. Been fighting? At the end of your rope?
Start writing what you love about the person and what annoys you. Once
you see the love side grow and grow, and how petter the annoyances can
seem in comparison, it tends to make whatever slight you are feeling
fade away with time.
Scott, I love you and hope to have you with me for the rest of our
lives. I want to grow old with you, watch our sons grow up, watch
them start careers and families, then spend our older years enjoying
the company of each other again. Although that is my greatest wish,
were I to lose you tomorrow, I know that I would eventually realize
that you blessed me with almost 20 of the best years of my life and
left me with two WONDERFUL children that are always a part of you.
I love you, hon. Just because.
Always and Forever,