1. Can you cook?
When I have to, yes. I just don't like it much.
2. What was your dream growing up?
To be an artist, followed by being an architect.
I actually went to school for both of them, although
I dropped out of pre-architecture and went down to
just art and art history after the first year.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I SOOOOO wish I could sing.
4. Favorite place?
My favorite place is probably on a beach in Alabama,
where my husband and I first met and where we had our
honeymoon five years later. 11 years ago now. :)
5. Favorite vegetable?
Summer squash and okra.
6. What was the last book you read?
Oh boy - fiction was probably some trashy throw-away
medical thriller. I've been doing a lot of non-fiction
lately, so at the same time reading Tae Kwon Do
techniques and a book on what to expect from age six.
7. What zodiac sign are you ?
Aries! The Ram!!!!
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Panther tat on my back, with a rose in his mouth.
Just normal ear piercings. Of course, I do temp
henna tats on myself a couple of times a year.
9. Worst Habit?
Tuning out my children when I don't feel good.
Eating too much fast food.
10. Do we know each other outside of lj?
11. What is your favorite sport?
Tae Kwon Do for participation.
AUBURN college football to watch.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Probably try to keep you laughing and find other
things we had in common. Start quoting funny, yet
rare, movies we both seem to be the only people to
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Husband's best friend came over when I was alone
with two eight-month-old babies and told me he
had to kill me.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
My second toe is longer than my big toe.
16. Do you have any pets?
What don't we have? Two dogs (Sheltie and Cairn
Terrier), four rats, three crested geckos with two
eggs in the hatchery, one leopard gecko, four
tadpoles, a LOT of fish.
17. Do you know how to do the macerana?
Sad to say, yes.
18. What time is it where you are now?
7:41 am Central.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Indifferent to clowns.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would shrink my bone structure a little bit so
I didn't have quite the 'linebacker' build. Other
than that, I'm fairly happy with myself.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on the crime :)
22. What color eyes do you have?
Hazel - bright green when I cry.
23. Ever been arrested?
No, but I have been held down by a cop a few times ;)
24. Bottle or Draft?
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Go ahead and get a new fence for the backyard (3K
since I already have the rest saved), 3K towards
my credit card, and 4K towards a down payment on a
new mini-van. Damn, I'm responsible and boring.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Dentyne or other sugar-free chewing gums.
27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?
Probably the Fox and the Hound or the Down Under Pub
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
As a physical presence? No. Do I think the spirit of
those who left before us are still 'around'? I like
to think so.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read and work puzzles.
30. Do you swear a lot?
Not so much now. Used to swear like a sailor when I
dealt craps in a casino.
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Flakes. People who don't follow through on plans.
If you say you are going to do something, do it.
If there is a question about it, don't promise it.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?