- My rattie-boys (there are five now) are all getting along now and it is so cute to watch them all snuggled up. I also can't believe I bought a Dirt Devil KONE hand-held vacuum just to keep the area around their cage tidy. *laugh* That thing is SO COOL LOOKING!!!! I finally figured out why I like it so much. When the kids were about a year old, I fell in love with some kiddy chairs - purple blobbish things, rounded all over, with a hole in the back. Hard plastic in two pieces that doubled as storage! I finally got two of our own when a store was going out of business in 'the ritzy mall' and we still use them today. SAME DESIGNER! Karim Rashid!!! I need to search out more things he has designed, because if two products that pull my design interest so much are by the same person.....well, let's just say I hope he designed more!
- Maybe when I catch my breath I'll talk about how hectic my work has gotten since our VP let everyone know about my new position at work. I'm excited, especially at the idea of training to move further up in the company, but BOY am I getting slammed. In a good way mostly.
- Hubby should be back tomorrow for at least two days!!! YAY!
- I burned four CDs for a friend last night and spent a lot of time laughing about old music. He also introduced me to a new band I think is great (Rehab), so I hope I can return the favor.
- Michael and Matthew have learned something new and I had to spend the afternoon listening to 'Skate Punk!!!!!' anytime I tried to play anything other than, well, skate punk. They started this last night when the friend above had us playing some Fu Manchu. Michael was thrashing his head and arms around dancing and said he LOVED it. That led to some new obsession with really hard punk music. I'm trying to filter which songs they hear, and I know I used to listen to this myself, but not when I was FIVE and not non-stop. I actually bought Michael a CD player today so he could listen to it himself. Matthew seems to like it, but like most things that aren't dinosaurs, puzzles or transformers, he could take it or leave it.
- God, I hope I don't come down with the flu. :) It's hard to not smooch on my boys too much, especially when they are not feeling well.
Binary Sudoku is about my speed right now.