That's right. Not even the end of October and I'm done.
They are still getting spoiled, but not as much as in past years.
Here is some of what they are getting:
- Second Gameboy Advanced SP (Pokemon version)
- Three new games for it (Two Pokemon that can be linked together and a Super Mario that can be linked together)
- Three used games for it (Super Mario 3, Tony Hawk Underground and a racing game)
- Three used Nintendo 64 games
- Two cheapo skateboards they have been begging for
- Doodle Bug
- That Moon Sand stuff
- Several new LeapPad books
- Two Star Wars Transformers (Darth Vadar and Darth Maul)
- Magnetix Dinosaur
- Small frog habitat (they send you tadpoles)
I'm tired of getting stuff I think is cool that they hardly play with and am just buying mostly things I already know they play with.
I rule. Internet shopping rules.