* While at Wally-World, Scott also picked up a big camping tent and a second air mattress. Guess that means the boys and I will be camping out in the backyard either Saturday or Sunday night.
* I got a wonderful Halloween card from georgiaskydiver today. Perfect timing as I just mailed her a cool package of stuff, including our photos.
* Frankly, Jack-in-the-Box has ruined their shakes by putting a mountain of whipped cream on top. Now the last bit tastes like crap. Note to self: request no whipped cream.
* I found what might be my savior today at Kohl's - a big, fluffy pink robe that zips all the way up the front, and comes down to my knees. This could be something I could have nothing underneath, even sleep in, and be comfortable after surgery.
* I bought a new pillow today to supplement what I already have. I love new pillows!
Gonna curl up with my new pillow and take a nap here in a few minutes. YAY FOR FRIDAY!