misskerri was cruel! She gave me the letter Y! Let's give it a try!
1. Yes - I tend to say it too much and end up overwhelmed. I need to learn that I can't do EVERYTHING.
2. Y'all - I am Southern, after all.
3. Year - So much can happen in one year. Life changing things. This year has been full of major highs and lows - my children are going to kindergarten soon, my mother beat cancer again, I got a promotion and raise at work, and my husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
4. Yahoo! - Used to be my staple, but now I mostly use Google.
5. Y - I'm always trying to get better with my Spanish. Y means 'and' in Spanish.
6. Yves St. Laurent - Hi. My name is Trish and I'm a shopoholic.
7. Yellow Jackets - Allergic. Enough said.
8. Y2K - The biggest preperation back then in the computer industry and for NOTHING. Also, the second best New Year's Eve party I've ever been to.
9. Yo-Yo - Did you know I collect them? Bet you didn't! I've actually got about 30 or so. I just need to find some good way to display them. I have engraved wooden ones, silver 'executive' ones, ones that light up and play music, and lots that have various company logos on them. Back when I was a Unix sysadmin, at one very stressful client site I used to wander the halls with a yo-yo.
10. Yu-Gi-Oh - Michael and Matthew LOVE anime, and Yu-Gi-Oh is Michael's favorite and what he has on his backpack.
Ha! You didn't think I could do it, did you? ;)
Now, who wants to take part in the game?