POSTPONED THE SURGERY FOR AT LEAST A MONTH!
Now, he wants us to go get her checked for intestinal bleeding. She's been told she has diverticulitis before, so it's off to the GI doc as soon as we can. We have to see if we can keep the nurse and physical therapist coming out, since they were going to leave because surgery was in two days. We have MORE medicine - Iron to build up her blood, Ultram (my fave) instead of her Mobic (arthritis medicine).
The doctor made us wait almost an hour and a half before he saw us for our 4 pm appointment. Grrrr.
Mom really wants to go home, and I don't blame her. She thought she would be HOME and out of pain in 4-6 weeks, now it looks more like a few months.
Again - fuck.