- 1820 - The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Melos.
- 1904 - Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1994 - Body of Kurt Cobain discovered in his Washington home after having died three days earlier.
- 1918 - Betty Ford, First Lady of the United States
- 1963 - Julian Lennon, British musician and singer
- 1973 - Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist (b. 1881)
My birthday is considered Buddha's birthday in Japan, and...
IT'S TOMORROW!!! :)